Ready to be a part of creating something great? Want to have fun while learning a new skill?
People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Regardless of the motivation, what unites them all is that they find it both challenging and rewarding.
As you can imagine, there are lots of moving parts to putting on theatrical productions and events and we can always use an extra set of hands! Here are a few ways you can volunteer with MSP:
- Administration - Assist our staff with administrative tasks such as designing programs and posters, fundraising, in-kind donations, and more
- Production – Assist our professionals and work behind the scenes to help produce a great show
- Box Office – Assist with ticket sales and concessions
- Marketing – Help market and promote the production
- Costumes – Help during the show with costumes and dress changes
- Carpenters – Help build the set and scenic design
- Designers – Help with the sound, lighting or scenic design
- Usher - Take tickets and help seat guests during shows
Contact us today and sign up to be a volunteer!